Whole Body Vibration Therapy
What Is Whole Body Vibration?
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) occurs when you stand or sit on a vibrating platform. It transmits energy to your body, forcing your muscles to contract and relax dozens of times each second as the machine vibrates. This activity stimulates muscles, connective tissues, organs, skin, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Advocates say that as little as 10 minutes of whole-body vibration may aid weight loss, firm skin, burn fat, improve flexibility, build bones, reduce muscle soreness after exercise, enhance blood circulation, build and much more.
How Does WBV Work?
The side-to-side motion from Whole Body Vibration forces your body to regain balance at an extremely accelerated rate. Every muscle in your body is engaged in this act of rebalancing, therefore, 97% of your muscles are activated during your WBV session. The treatment activates every muscle group in your body at an accelerated rate of thirty muscle contractions per second. The muscle contractions cause you to burn fat and build muscle. The ability to change the amplitude and speed of the vibration makes Whole Body Vibration safe for all ages and walks of life.
Why is WBV So Important Immediately Following Body Contouring Treatments?
WBV stimulates the both the vascular and lymphatic circulatory system. In regards to weight loss and post body-contouring treatments, your goal is to burn calories and triglycerides, which the vibration therapy can assist in dramatically. Also, WBV increases lymphatic circulation, which is crucial when it comes to ridding the body of damaging toxins that are released from fat cells during and after body contouring treatments.
What are the potential effects of WBV?
- Accelerates weight loss
- Reduces appearance of cellulite
- Increases serotonin (the "happiness" hormone)
- Aid in detoxification and removal of wastes from the body
- Enhances critical blood flow in the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Muscle Strength, Tone, and Endurance
- Improve Range of Motion in 10 Seconds
- Improve Posture, Coordination and Balance
- Increase Growth Hormone (GH) 361% Anti-Aging Hormone
- Increase Testosterone-Increase Libido and Energy
- Increase Immune Function
- Decrease Pain and Inflammation (82% experienced pain relief)
- Reduce Scoliosis
- Improves deep intrinsic spinal muscle responses promoting spinal stability which is a must for individuals suffering from pain due to surgery and chronic spinal instability.
- Dampens chronic pain including arthritic pain, frozen shoulder, compartment syndrome, chronic back pain, pain due to failed back surgery, etc.
- Improves Proprioception & Neuro-Muscular Re-education.
- Improves Function, and Function = Health
- Increase Bone Density (increases by 34% over one year)11
- Decreases Osteoporosis
- Increase healing of fractures, strains, and sprains
- Regenerate Tissue and Decrease Scar Tissue
- Reduces arthritic pain, joint and ligament stress
- Improved pelvic floor function
- Relieves menopausal symptoms
- Improves neurocognition and neuroadaptation - extremely important with patients suffering neurodegenerative disease and traumatic injury.
- Enhances explosive strength and fast twitch muscles
- Enhances conventional training results
- Speeds training recovery
- WBV Therapy results in 50-60 active muscle contractions per second however; without physical exertion of the individual
- WBV causes between 95-97% active muscle spindle responses compared with 40-45% activity with traditional physical activities. This is an extremely efficient total muscle mass stimulation and significant rehabilitative tool in individuals aged and or disabled
- Tightens Facial Muscles
|Monday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:15pm - 6:00pm
|Tuesday||2:15pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:15pm - 6:00pm
|Thursday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
2:15pm - 6:00pm
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
1:00pm - 5:00pm